BMe Community is an award-winning network of innovators, leaders, and champions who invest in aspiring communities. It trains leading organizations in matters of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion. It runs the most remarkable fellowships for Black leaders in the nation and empowers the whole community through the Black L.O.V.E. agenda (Live. Own. Vote. Excel).
What We Did:
- Performed market research analysis to identify, evaluate, and rank online survey tools for BMe’s use
- Drafted survey questions and developing a Google Forms survey logic flow based on BMe’s expressed areas of research interest
- Researched social media influence groups and engagement groups and developed a comparison chart and summary of best practices for each
- Summarized and presenting research on social media analytics tools to assist BMe in identifying potential partner organizations based on mission and follower profile
- Drafted social media messages based on research and comparison of BMe women Fellows of today and Black women leaders of the past.
Project Time Frame: October - April 2021
Team: Katherine Zhuo, Anika Venkatesh, Ji Yeon Suh, Christina McAllister, Amy Badiani